Friday, January 11, 2008

Time Flies

I am sorry I have not posted sooner. The days have gone so fast and I am not the greatest at keeping up with life in general!! I have been looking for a job with no luck. I know the right job for me is out there, I just need to find it. Please keep me in your thoughts.

I am still working on Holiday Pineapple. Most of the holly and berries have been added. It's not much more I need to stitch, some on the pineapple. I stopped for awhile to make the biscornu ornament for the Christmas Ornament SAL and I have put it away again to stitch on my January Bride's Tree SAL ornament.

Stitching with yellow thread always makes me feel happy. What I especially like about this house is the roof design. I had to change one of the colors so the pattern could be seen. My mom LOL about the smoke and no chimneys! I need to do some landscaping to the yard! LOL! I plan to add a tree on each side, steps, and a foundation. And of course the chimneys!

For any of you who have not joined a stitch-a-long, do consider joining. It is a wonderful way to meet new people, plus you are stitching something for yourself or you can give it as a gift. What I like about SAL is I know I am going to stitch a particular item and I do it within a certain amount of time. It really keeps me on track. I feel I get more stitched for myself. I have two posted on my sidebar under Special Links.

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.

Teresa

7 comments:

Michelle said...

What progress on your pineapple! I like your SAL too.. I've never joined a SAL..maybe after I've done all my PIFs.

I hope you are successful in your job hunt. I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Have a wonderful weekend and happy stitching!

Michelle

Linda said...

Hi Teresa, your pineapple is looking great and I like your happy yellow house.

I'm working on my Home Sweet Home and it's coming along nicely. I've alway wanted to join a SAL...maybe when I have more time. I'm going to look at the two you mentioned.

A job will come along when you least expect it....stay positive, I know good things are in your future.

Hugs, Linda

Heidi said...

Good to see a post from you again! I love doing SALs too. And yes they do really keep you on track. That pineapple is amazing. Your little yellow house makes you think spring.

Hugs ~
Heidi

Carolien said...

Hello Teresa,

Both the pineapple and the house looks lovely! So where is that chimney ..? LOL
By the way, you have been tagged. It's officially pronounced on my blog. But feel free of course ...

Bye! Carolien

Anonymous said...

Love your little yellow house! It looks so cheerful! Good luck with your job hunt. ~ Lynda xo

Nancy said...

I like you pineapple, but I especially like your house. The roof is great. I can't wait to see your landscaping.

Dani - tkdchick said...

Wow! That's a great pineapple, I've never seen it before!