Saturday, September 22, 2007

My First Blog

This is my first blog and I have been working on it for hours. I think this is going to be great fun! It will take some time to learn how to post pictures, but I am determined. My greatest hope is that someone will discover and appreciate it. Stitching blogs have become a favorite source of reading material for me and the bloggers feel like new friends. Thank you for sharing your time. I look forward to sharing my stitching and my life with you.

Teresa

5 comments:

Andrea said...

Hi Teresa. May I be the first to congratulate you on the birth of your new blog. It will become addictive, not only writing your own but viewing other too. Enjoy and thank you for leaving a comment on my blog.

Linda said...

HiTeresa, and welcome! Congrats on getting your blog off and running. I'm quite new to blogging and have lots to learn too. It's great meeting new people and sharing ideas. Enjoy and happy stitching.....Linda

BeckySC said...

Hi there :)
Thanks for visiting my blog :) Sorry it took me som long to get over to visit yours...but as you know I have been offline for a bit :)
I have added you to me google reader :)

Priscilla said...

Hi, Welcome to the world of blogging, I look forward to watching your progress..... I am also rather new to blogging. Sewing and material crafts are something I enjoy also, I cant wait to see what you get up too!

Priscilla x

Kimmie said...

Hi Teresa;

Welcome to bloggity land...I hope you enjoy yourself as you showcase your sewing talents!

Happy New Year
Kimmie
mama to 6
one homemade and 5 adopted