Sunday, September 23, 2007

A Full Day

I was so excited to see two comments on my first post. Thank you so much! :)

I had a job interview today at a craft store. WOW! They are open on Sunday and I didn't mind going in today. I am not sure what my chances are for getting the job, I'll have to wait and see.

My cousin lives near the store so I went to visit her. We talked cross stitch for four hours. She went through her stash of charts and sent me home with many of them. Thanks Sharron. :)

Everyone take care.
Teresa

2 comments:

Linda said...

Sounds like you had a nice day. What charts did you get? Do you have favorite designers? I really like The Prairie Schooler, LHN,and Blackbird Designs.

Hope you get good news
regarding your job..I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Linda

Heather said...

Hi Teresa! Welcome to blog land, it is highly addicting… you have been warned LOL!

Working at a craft store would be just fun for me, I’d make no money, I’d just fill my house with stuff. Good luck! I love stitching friends, I talk for hours to them about it too, it’s so nice to have them close by.

Let us know if you need help with posting pictures and whatnot, once you get the hang of it, it’s a breeze :)