Friday, September 28, 2007

TGIF

A weekend means the start of a new week. I could use a new week.

I have heard no news on the job. She said she would call in a couple of days to let me know. I think she is not calling because I didn't get it. While I was in the store I went to take a step with my right foot and had awful pain. I went to the doctor and found out I have a second degree sprain. I should be better in two weeks.

The good news is I have been stitching a freebie from Waxing Moon. It is an autumn design with a blackbird sitting on a pumpkin. This weekend I will be learning how to post pictures, so I can really share my stitching. When I started stitching, almost 30 years ago, I rarely stitched on linen. Now I see it everywhere and it is beautiful. I mainly use aida, because that is all I own. Most of my books are ones that were printed in the 1970's and 80's. My taste in charts have changed and I know I will start a new collection. Thanks to the stitchers in the blog world I have discovered new designers. I am not the fastest stitcher, but I hope having a blog will keep me motivated.

Take care
Teresa

1 comment:

Linda said...

Ouchie, take care of yourself but what a perfect excuse to stitch. Looking forward to your pictures. Linda