Saturday, January 31, 2009

Heidi's PIF Gift

Heidi's PIF gift was mailed today! The woman at the post office said it should take seven to ten days to arrive. I will post pictures when Heidi receives her present.

Please remember to keep Heidi, her family and her doctors in your thoughts and prayers. She is going through some medical problems with her thyroid. I know we all wish her well.

When you have time, visit her blogs. She has two, NeedleNecessities and CelebrateTheSeasons. You will discover she is a gracious blogger and kind friend with an abundance of creativity. I know you will come to appreciate her as much as I do!

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Thank you for your prayers for my Heidi. I was very worried that she would have to have surgery. She is facing some radiation therapy, but that is better for her than surgery.
I know she will love whatever you sent her.
Nancy

Heidi said...

Thank you so much Teresa for your kind words and friendship! I very much appreciate it. I am excited to receive a package from you and will be waiting to greet my postman when he comes. :) I can tell you that it will be cherished no matter what it is since it was made in true friendship and that means so much. I will let you know as soon as it arrives.

Hugs ~
Heidi

Jackie said...

I will keep your friend in my prayers.

God bless.