Thursday, February 5, 2009

Heidi's PIF Gift Has Arrived

Yesterday, I received a lovely email from Heidi. The PIF gift I sent had arrived. Now, here are the pictures of her gift. I knitted Heidi a scarf from Lion Brand Homespun Yarn. I so enjoy knitting with this yarn because it is so incredibly soft. The knitting is very plain, it is the color and texture of the yarn that I think is so special. The color I used is called Quartz.

The colors remind me of gemstones...

amethyst

blue topaz and turquoise,

coral and rose quartz.

I enjoy knitting these scarfs so much, I have another one on my needles! :)

I hope your day is filled with joy!

Teresa

9 comments:

Nanny Ree said...

Such a lovely gift you gave to Heidi the colours in this yarn are beautiful!!! Marie x

Heidi said...

I love my scarf!!! I agree that it is so soft. I just love it and it matches everything. I am so very happy to own this special gift handmade by you. Thank you!

Hugs ~
Heidi

Michelle said...

What a beautiful scarf! I love the colors..

Michelle

Nancy said...

I posted Heidi's self portrait on my sidebar today, wearing your scarf. She is so happy with it. She loves scarves and is always trying to get us to make more for her. You couldn't have done anything better. It is beautiful.
Nancy

Linda K's Stitching Corner said...

I love those colors and the yarn does look so soft too...good job...

Anonymous said...

Beautiful scarf! I like Homespun yarn, too... it's got a great texture and is easy to work with :)

Carolien said...

Hello Teresa,

What a lovely scraf you made, the yarn is wonderful!
Have a nice weekend @ hugs, Carolien

Rachel V said...

What a beautiful scarf, Teresa! Lovely work, I know Heidi loves it.

Natasha said...

What a beautiful scarf. .THe colors are pretty.
Natasha