Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I'll Be Away

I am really sad to say I'll be away awhile. My computer is not working and instead of causing more damage, I will not be using it. I know it will be a long time until it is working. I plan to go to the library to check my emails and add a note to my blog. I'll still be stitching and studying for my exam. I think I'll actually get more studying done by not having my computer. LOL

Do write to me, I will answer emails when I can. I'll miss blog reading everyday, it is great entertainment. I'll keep a list of my stitching projects so I can take pictures later and post them one day.

Take care,
Teresa

9 comments:

Nancy said...

You will be missed. Hope your computer is fixed very soon.
Nancy

Stitchingranny said...

Oh we shall miss you Theresa. Keep well, take care, and do lots and lots of stitching to show us when you get back again.

Anonymous said...

That's stinky that you computer has decided to give up the ghost! But on the bright side, I imagine you'll be able to get a lot of things accomplished :)

Linda said...

Hi Teresa...I'm sorry you are having computer problems, I'll miss you. Take lots of pictures to share when you get back....hugs, Linda

Jackie said...

Hope your computer is fixed soon, you will be missed. I look forward to seeing all the stitching you will accomplish.

God bless.

Carol R said...

Sorry to hear your computer is sick but I am sure you will get plenty of studying and stitching in!

Carolien said...

We will miss you, Teresa! Good luck with your stitches and the studying and I hope you will be back to do some blogging again!

Hugs, Carolien

Heidi said...

I will really miss you Teresa. I hope you do well on your exam and hope the computer is fixed soon.

Hugs ~
Heidi

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.