Saturday, March 7, 2009

A PIF Note

Last year I signed up for a PIF on Monique's blog. I decided to make gifts for all six who commented. Two gifts have already been mailed and received. I mailed the remaining four today! I can hardly wait for them to receive their gifts. I took pictures and will share them soon.

I am now waiting for the batteries for my camera to recharge so I can take pictures of the lovely gift Monique sent me. If you go to her blog you can see it now, I still want pictures of it on my blog! She made me a beautiful project pouch and I really needed it!! I was thinking of making something similar for myself to keep my supplies together and then it arrived in the mail! Thanks Monique!!

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. We are having spring weather in Virginia and it is well deserved after the snow we had at the beginning of the week. I will share pictures on the next post.

Take care
Teresa

No comments: